Hey

hope i don't offend anyone but if you make your living with mechanic's tools you can tell the difference in snapon my friends say. i have some snapon stuff i got from my dad. i have a full set of craftsman in several hf toolboxes . 99% of the time the craftsman would work fine but both my mechanic friends say that 1% of the time the craftsman slips the snapon won't. in my trade there are certains tools brands that are homeowner tools and some just seem to work a little better and you don't really see them in hf or home depot
Hope he doesn't go to yellow bullet or the first question would have been naked pics of his wife and then his jeep pics
one of my buddies had something like a $10,000 tool box. the drawers were so strong that fully loaded he would lay down on top of the drawer . it was amazing how strong it was .mine is a harbor freight 56" its big and he can appreciate the value i got as mine was $700

This thread went everywhere. I blame the OP for not including a photo. Then i blame myself for not being fast enough to post
This thread is worthless without pics
thisthreadisuselesswithoutpichers.jpg

:D

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Hawkeye
I have about 400k in tools, the only snap on I have is very specific tools, the rest is craftsman for my hand tools. It is stupid to pay $6k for a bearing puller set and I fix airplanes for a living.

Welcome to the group from the Island of Long, My name is Johnny & i'm a JEEPAHOLIC :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: UHHHHH.............. Just Remember : No matter where you go, there you are !

Last edited: