Hey

kamhamtam

How's it going?

In November I became a Jeep owner for the first time. Snagged myself a 2003 Wrangler X, 4.0L inline 6, soft top. Its had some work done to it, though I am not fully sure what; wasn't given any information from the used dealership I got it from. Do know that is has been lifted, the interior carpet has been fully removed, seats had to have been redone, they tried to put an alarm in it, tangled up the wiring under the steering wheel [working on some electrical issues and its mess in there], and some other fixings. Have plans for my Jeep, but those will be slow coming. Right now just trying to work on a few issues needing my immediate attention. Admittedly, its been quite the change from my 1997 Toyota Celica.

Here is a photo of it in the parking lot right after I bought it. Honestly, just shy of two months owning it and I am horribly in love with it.

thumbnail_IMG_5376.jpg

Reactions: DETOUR
Nice! I dig all the chrome. Get yourself familiar with the forum, search for whatever questions you have (the google search function works wonders), visit the TJ Resources subforum where you can download your factory service manual for FREE, and get that thing in good running order before you drop a bunch of money on mods. Everything you need to get it in tip top shape is on this forum. Welcome!

Reactions: Wildman
Welcome to the forum and great looking TJ!

Coming form a 97 Celica, that has to be a huge change. I'll bet you're kicking yourself for not getting one sooner, huh?