Hi all from down under

Kbushnz

Hi All, newbie here... Well not so new to the 4wd scene. Been a cough cough Toyota owner for the last 20 years and now picked up a 99 TJ Sahara. Basically its going to be an offroad only play machine. What we call a "Trailer Queen" here in New Zealand.
So over time I will pick all your brains on best mods to do...
I do all fab work myself. Pretty good with a tube bender and welder !. And also thinking outside the square.
Looking forward to joining in on the community chatter...

Cheers Calvin

Hi All, newbie here... Well not so new to the 4wd scene. Been a cough cough Toyota owner for the last 20 years and now picked up a 99 TJ Sahara. Basically its going to be an offroad only play machine. What we call a "Trailer Queen" here in New Zealand.
So over time I will pick all your brains on best mods to do...
I do all fab work myself. Pretty good with a tube bender and welder !. And also thinking outside the square.
Looking forward to joining in on the community chatter...

Cheers Calvin
Calvin,
No shame in the "other brands" as far as I'm concerned. I cut my teeth rebuilding my '64 Land Rover 88"! Pretty much a Jeep knockoff anyway...

20200611_191628.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Thanks for the heads Up @Chris
Welcome to the forum...good to have another Kiwi on here. is your TJ pretty stock right now then ?
Where abouts in Auckland are you ?

Reactions: Chris
Yes we can use our computer as long as we are 2 metres (6 feet away) from it haha
Our city wide lockdowns are over as we have very, very few outbreaks now...although we aren't allowed to leave NZ (unless we go to Australia, but only certain States in aussie )

Thanks for the heads Up @Chris
Welcome to the forum...good to have another Kiwi on here. is your TJ pretty stock right now then ?
Where abouts in Auckland are you ?
Sorry for the late reply, been distracted, I am out west... massey.... Currently she is totally stock std.... Project for me to tinker with and have some fun in. Naturally wanting to mod her once .... will do a lift and bigger tyres. and throw on a winch. So I will be asking lots of questions so I get it right first time... hahahah So watch this space

Reactions: Kiwi TJ