Hi from Arkansas

jbar80

Supporting Member
Well I bought a stock '03 Sahara over the summer and have been furiously working on mods the past few months. Figured it was time to post something. What a great resource this forum has been helping me along the way.

James

Reactions: Chris
Traveling around the USA, Arkansas was the only state that the radio was not the generic sound track you here everywhere else in America, we road through the Ozarks. Even with the dents from a hail storm, I really enjoyed your state.
Don

Edit: But is really awful white gravy a thing in that part of the world?

Welcome to the forum....you need to post a pic or two of your new member of the family ..maybe even list the mods sorted and yet to be sorted .(y)

Reactions: jbar80
Love Arkansas and the Ozarks. Made annual trips in the Jeeps I’ve owned over the years. Looking forward to my trip this fall in my TJ!

Reactions: jbar80
Traveling around the USA, Arkansas was the only state that the radio was not the generic sound track you here everywhere else in America, we road through the Ozarks. Even with the dents from a hail storm, I really enjoyed your state.
Don

Edit: But is really awful white gravy a thing in that part of the world?

Glad you enjoyed Arkansas!

Yes it is very much a thing but sadly most restaurants use powdered gravy which doesn't do it justice. If what you had was white and not a little bit browned it was probably of the powdered variety.

Welcome to the forum. We are arkies in SW Colorado. Wearen’t going back home until October”; too dang hot. This forum has been an excellent knowledge base, especially setting up my suspension. Our rubicon has performed great here.