Hi from Boston

rookieTJ

Supporting Member
Not my first post, but recently picked up a 01 tj, 4.0 i6 5 M/T, with 80k miles to add to my driveway. Needs a little work but worth every penny. Definitely looking forward to learning as much as I can, and hopefully get out to some trails and events soon!

Here’s a few photos of my bucket of bolts. Don’t mind the ugly grill, PO did that. Can’t wait to get rid of it.

D8D11E58-701E-4700-8F48-452C48462D7A.jpeg

EE7BD12B-7C3D-4B9A-B992-232568A534C6.jpeg

81F3A6C6-1179-4F60-BFBA-1D8D570C40BA.jpeg

Welcome from MA, and nice ride! I'm planning on going to Jeep day 8/23 at 508 Int. in Charlton MA if you want to test it out (check out fb for info). It's about an hour from Boston. Has great trails and a play area.

Reactions: rookieTJ
Unfortunately it’s going to have to stay on until I can find a new front end. PO... for some reason painter the grill area black? I’m assuming painted the grill while on the car and didn’t bother taking it off.

Welcome from MA, and nice ride! I'm planning on going to Jeep day 8/23 at 508 Int. in Charlton MA if you want to test it out (check out fb for info). It's about an hour from Boston. Has great trails and a play area.

Definitely interested, especially since I’ll have new steering done this weekend. Which Facebook group?

Unfortunately it’s going to have to stay on until I can find a new front end. PO... for some reason painter the grill area black? I’m assuming painted the grill while on the car and didn’t bother taking it off.

Definitely interested, especially since I’ll have new steering done this weekend. Which Facebook group?
the page is called 508 Intl (I don't know how to link fb pages) but there website is https://508intl.com/events/
The fb page has events for each of the Jeep days ( I think they are every other Sunday)

the page is called 508 Intl (I don't know how to link fb pages) but there website is https://508intl.com/events/
The fb page has events for each of the Jeep days ( I think they are every other Sunday)
Awesome found it, any idea how hard the park/trails are? I’m still very new to off Roading, I did a few trails in AZ 2 weeks ago when on vacation and finished most of them. But they weren’t very hard, only one that was hard I did about half way through, but was driving a rented Stock Jeep gladiator. I’m definitely going to try and make so long as I finish my suspension this weekend.

I'd say like 75% green/blue which your Tj looks plenty capable. They do have some obstacles and rock stuff for the trailered rigs, but you can definitely make a day out of it