Hi from Columbia, SC

Seeker

Hi everybody!

I've been in the Jeep world for about 6 years now. Didn't purchase my own jeep till 2015 though. It was a 1995 YJ that has since been sold sadly. Currently I'm driving a 2004 TJ that I've slowly working on and modding when I'm able to afford to. I got introduced to Jeeps by my dad who has a 2013 JKU Rubicon and hes been wheeling for a majority of his life.

Ive taken this TJ to Gulches ORV 5 times, and to WindRock 2 times. I'd say my Jeep can do a lot more then I feel comfortable doing at this point haha! So far I've only done a hand full of black rated trails that I was pressured into doing. Gotta be able to drive it home at the end of the day since its not a trailer baby. I'd say my wheeling skill is about a 4/10 with the average person being a 0/10. My wrenching skills though are top notch, so if I break it I can at least fix it.

My background is really in the performance driving, modification, design, fabrication, and tuning on real race cars, as well as building and tuning street going vehicles. It amazes me how different the Jeep world is compared to what I've been doing for the past decade or so.

I'm an avid photographer and I love shooting my Jeep in the wild as well as other people and their rigs. I can't post any pictures at this moment, but when I get around to my laptop I will be sure to post some photos.

I look forward to seeing you all here, learning, and helping the community.

Here are those promised pictures. These where taken at Gulches this past weekend. I did not take these ones but I will post pictures I’ve taken at a later date!

42CC2B90-09E7-406D-B3C8-D8DC321D853A.jpeg

90F75B05-85E3-4BB8-A9B9-322C2D7AA337.jpeg

205DB3C7-3D00-4EA1-94A7-687DEEDC8784.jpeg

Welcome to the forum and great looking TJ!

My background is in fast cars as well. M3s, M5s, Z06 Corvettes, ZL1 Camaro, Miatas, Hellcats, you name it, I may have owned it at some point!

The Jeep is different in every way possible, yet I find I enjoy driving it more than I ever did my Hellcat, Corvette, etc.

Welcome to the forum and great looking TJ!

My background is in fast cars as well. M3s, M5s, Z06 Corvettes, ZL1 Camaro, Miatas, Hellcats, you name it, I may have owned it at some point!

The Jeep is different in every way possible, yet I find I enjoy driving it more than I ever did my Hellcat, Corvette, etc.
I actually developed a light track use, mostly Sunday driven Z06 for a customer of mine. Was definitely a fun build. Only constraint was the fact that the owner wanted to keep the driveline as OEM as possible. So it boiled down to a suspension, aero, brakes, rims/tires build.

I’ve worked on my fair share of spec miata haha haha. Had to prove toone of the owners that a properly broke in new engine would out preform a slightly used engine (10k miles). So that was several dyno sessions

Reactions: Chris