Hi from Vancouver, Canada - New Member with LJ

jimwww

Hi All,
I have owned 15 Jeeps and currently a 2006 Jeep TJ Unlimited Rubicon. Manual, Midnight Black and only one of 8 that were sold in Canada in 2006. (LJ) 65,000 miles on it. 2in BDS lift with ARB bumper. Lots of top combinations. (Duster, OEM softop, bikinis etc. Will add sliders this fall. No rust. Interested in attending Jeep Fest next year. Will prob change to OMU 3in lift this fall - the BDS is unbelievably hard (bought it that way). JJ

IMG_3259xf1300.jpg

Hi All,
I have owned 15 Jeeps and currently a 2006 Jeep TJ Unlimited Rubicon. Manual, Midnight Black and only one of 8 that were sold in Canada in 2006. (LJ) 65,000 miles on it. 2in BDS lift with ARB bumper. Lots of top combinations. (Duster, OEM softop, bikinis etc. Will add sliders this fall. No rust. Interested in attending Jeep Fest next year. Will prob change to OMU 3in lift this fall - the BDS is unbelievably hard (bought it that way). JJ

View attachment 178207
Welcome from the other Vancouver, beautiful LJ.

Hi All,

View attachment 178207
Jimwww

Welcome from

Dawson Creek ,B.C.

MILE ZERO ALASKA HWY

-If you ever “DETOUR” in our neck of the woods, make sure to stop in
- JEEP-fest ‘21 is loosely on our radar as well

Ps: clean looking “Long-John” you got there 👍🏿

—•|||||•—👋🏿