Hi-lift jack points on bumper

I dont remember exactly how its plumbed, but I would bet its NPT and could be adapted to whatever. 400psi without CO2 will be the hard part.

Last edited:
I believe it when you say you probably have over 15 different hammers. We are simply two very different people. 😂 If I ever run into you on the trail and your hi-lift isn’t cutting it I’ll lend you my big boy floor jack. And if you ever run into me wedged between some rocks hopefully you’ll be willing to lend me the hi-lift!

You don't know me or anything about me and I seriously doubt we run the same type of trails, but if I did see you in a pickle on one of the access roads I would definitely lend you a hand or one of my hammers if you needed it. I don't carry a high lift jack on my dedicated trail rig so you would be out of luck if we needed one.

That’s the fire extinguisher mount I have mounted to the front of the driver seat track. Is that on a Jeep or side by side? How does it work?

That pic it is on a Kawasaki KRX. But they are universal mount via hose clamp or it has mounting holes.

Pull the pin, slide it foreword, lift it off. There is a billet aluminum and composite version. The really great part is they are 100% USA designed and manufactured.

Mostly use them with fire extinguishers but can be used for whatever.

I mounted a big bottle of Corralejo to one. Gotta find that pic :D

um3yx.jpg

um3yx1.jpg

Reactions: reddvltj
You don't know me or anything about me and I seriously doubt we run the same type of trails, but if I did see you in a pickle on one of the access roads I would definitely lend you a hand or one of my hammers if you needed it. I don't carry a high lift jack on my dedicated trail rig so you would be out of luck if we needed one.

😳 fair enough