Hi, my name is Craig, and I'm a new member.

CraigK

This is my second TJ. I sold my 2002 Sport about 10 years ago. I thought it was time to get another one. I found this one about a month ago. It's stock for now. Here are a few pictures.

Jeep_1.jpg

Jeep_2.jpg

Jeep_3.jpg

Welcome Craig! Impact orange is one of my favorite colors on a jeep. I had a black 2002 X that I sold 8 years ago. Like yourself, I missed it and bough a blue 2002 Sport. This is a great forum for TJ owners (the best one if you ask me). A great bunch of people who will try and help you with whatever problem you may have.

Last edited:
Damn, that's one of my favorite colors as well, and seemingly a hard one to find.

Looks like a very clean and well kept TJ! I love the way these things look, even in stock form.

Welcome Craig! Impact orange is one of my favorite colors on a jeep. I had a black 2002 X that I sold 8 years ago. Like yourself, I missed it and bough a blue 2002 Sport. This is a great forum for TJ owners (the best one if you ask me). A great bunch of people who will try and help you with whatever problem you may have.
Thank you. I've been looking at a lot of TJ's the past several months, and doing a lot of reading. Some really cool looking Jeeps out there. There is also a load of information, some of which seems contradicting to me, but that is probably my lack of experience and knowledge. I was checking out this forum and it thought this would be a nice community to connect with.

Reactions: Chris
Damn, that's one of my favorite colors as well, and seemingly a hard one to find.

Looks like a very clean and well kept TJ! I love the way these things look, even in stock form.
Thank you. It is clean. I've had it a month now.... just rolled over 55K on the mileage. I had told my daughter that I didn't want a Red or bright color, but then I found this one. That Impact Orange is sharp!

Chris your jeep caught my eye. I want to keep the OME Moab wheels, so I've been look at a lot of pictures of set ups were people keep them. Lifts, tires size....etc...

Chris your jeep caught my eye. I want to keep the OME Moab wheels, so I've been look at a lot of pictures of set ups were people keep them. Lifts, tires size....etc...

Yep, I love the look of the stock Moab wheels, so I've stuck with mine. I get compliments on it all the time actually.

Love the orange and I'm with you re the Moab wheels - probably the nicest Jeep has made. And at 55k it's just nicely broken in.