Hi there

mv70

New to this forum and from Sweden. Got a black 2004 4L automat.
I dont do alot wild offroading its just my winter ride.

And have waiting BFG 33" (32.5) 10.5x15 T/A KO2 LT on 15x8 ET-32 blackspoke.
Have now ordered Old man emu 2" liftkit w some 1/2 ome spacers and Transfer Case Lowering kit.
Se how that works out .Plan for flares and winch bumper etc later on.

garage.jpg
bak cykel.jpg

Nice TJ, welcome. If you plan to install the OME kit yourself (or even if you have it done by a shop), don't install the transfer case drop spacers at first. Chances are you will not need them for that small of a lift. They lower an already low-hanging skid plate, and most find the lowering spacers are not necessary.

Nice TJ, welcome. If you plan to install the OME kit yourself (or even if you have it done by a shop), don't install the transfer case drop spacers at first. Chances are you will not need them for that small of a lift. They lower an already low-hanging skid plate, and most find the lowering spacers are not necessary.

ok, then I got it wrong. I guessed trans case drop was required with 2.5"suspension lift.

ok, then I got it wrong. I guessed trans case drop was required with 2.5"suspension lift.
I'm sure OME figures it's better to have them in the kit just in case of any vibrations after the lift, but required? - the spacers in my kit are sitting on the shelf in my workshop...no drive line vibrations at all. If it's determined afterward they are needed, it's a simple install.

Welcome to the forum! You may be the first member where from Sweden!

I would imagine you don’t see a lot of TJs in Sweden, is that right?

Welcome to the forum! You may be the first member where from Sweden!

I would imagine you don’t see a lot of TJs in Sweden, is that right?
Were I live you dont see many Wranglers at all. More of Cherokees and Grand C

Were I live you dont see many Wranglers at all. More of Cherokees and Grand C

Not even the newer JK or JL Wranglers? Those things seem to be showing up everywhere nowadays.

Sweden is a beautiful country. My Mom travels there a lot for business. One day I hope to go there as well.