Hi Y'all!

Right-O!

And here ya go:)

*Note: Pic #4 is that of an Israeli "Jankel J8" - sporting my next mod (on top) :D

11-05-18 a.jpg

11-05-18 b.jpg

jankel-j8-military-jeep.jpg

11-05-18 d.jpg

A 50 cal on top, huh? That should keep people from cutting you off!

Newbie here, from Texas:)

Been snoop'n around for a spell, and have quickly learned to appreciate the general tenor of the forum. Y'all is fine folks:)
x2 to @b0xcar.

We just went on a wheeling trip this last Saturday. It'd be awesome to have more Texas members meeting up!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT and b0xcar
Welcome to the best little forum for TJ's ..great looking TJ too...That colour seems to be popular on here.

Just don't let @ac_ see you Pirate eye grill, He's been wanting one for ages.lol

pirate eye.jpg

Reactions: JMT, Kyle_W and ac_
Welcome from Fredericksburg! X3 to @b0xcar and @Kyle_W. We wheeled a Hidden Falls last Saturday. If you’re anywhere near the Hill Country come on out!

What do you have planned for the Jeep, beyond the.50 cal!

Reactions: ac_
Reactions: b0xcar
Welcome! Care to share your upgrades?

Thank You:)

These are my upgrades to date:

K&N cold air intake; 4.5" TeraFlex Long Arm Lift; TeraFlex swaybar disconnects; Yukon 4:56 gears in Dana 30 & 35 Axles; Detroit TruTrac LSD's - front and rear axles; Old Man EMU HD track bar; Old Man EMU dual steering stabilizer shocks; Rubicon Express Nitro shocks; 15" Pro Comp Crawler wheels; 35" KM2's; SmittyBuilt front and rear bumpers; BodyArmor rock sliders (frame-mounted); Extreme Terrain HD spare wheel carrier; KC auxiliary lights; custom aluminum diamond plate armor (riveted) on rockers, fender tops and front quarters; rubberized liner throughout tub (tossed carpet); undercoated frame; Bestop HD seat covers; QuadraTec steel hood latches; QuadraTec mud tread arm rest/console top; QuadraTec mud tread shifter knob.

Reactions: rasband