Hi Y'all!

Yes sir, that's the plan:)
dunno, I think I prefer the JB solution, doesn't require a separate operator... :)
Aston-guns.jpeg

Welcome! So you also have a WJ? I just bought an 04 limited for my son and his girlfriend. I’ve been reading up on them to get all the bugs worked out. I’m sure my sons next request will be bigger tires and lift! But after sorting out some of these bugs , I’m thinking it should stay just the way it is for a while :) it’s nothing like my TJ. Well at least the parts that need attention.

Welcome! So you also have a WJ? I just bought an 04 limited for my son and his girlfriend. I’ve been reading up on them to get all the bugs worked out. I’m sure my sons next request will be bigger tires and lift! But after sorting out some of these bugs , I’m thinking it should stay just the way it is for a while :) it’s nothing like my TJ. Well at least the parts that need attention.

Thank you:)

I had a '99 WJ for 6 years or (actually more like 7 years), the final 2 years or so of which I also owned my current TJ.

In my case, lifting and modding the WJ was more of a necessity, as I had a 5-acre hobby farm nestled deep into some very aggressive hills in the Midwest. Basically, if you didn't have a lift and some real aggressive tires, you didn't get out to buy groceries 5 months out of the year, let alone drive to and from a job. It was like living in deep-bush Alaska. The salt trucks avoided our road, as it was treacherous in the snow and ice, which happened all Winter. And, when snow melted on the farm, it was majorly muddy.

The WJ was a fabulous Jeep, in every regard. It had the 4.0L engine.

The WJ is pictured here with a Morris 4x4 ("Old Man EMU") 2.5" lift kit and 31" mudders. I later went to 32" Khumo M/T's.

1543956072131.jpeg

Sorry nd
Thank you:)

I had a '99 WJ for 6 years or (actually more like 7 years), the final 2 years or so of which I also owned my current TJ.

In my case, lifting and modding the WJ was more of a necessity, as I had a 5-acre hobby farm nestled deep into some very aggressive hills in the Midwest. Basically, if you didn't have a lift and some real aggressive tires, you didn't get out to buy groceries 5 months out of the year, let alone drive to and from a job. It was like living in deep-bush Alaska. The salt trucks avoided our road, as it was treacherous in the snow and ice, which happened all Winter. And, when snow melted on the farm, it was majorly muddy.

The WJ was a fabulous Jeep, in every regard. It had the 4.0L engine.[
Sounds like my kind of homestead :). I think this jeep will be very nice for them, and the stock tires and height are just fine for those city slickers .