High part of snake. I see some are planning on heading to hot springs soon. A lot of fun. Easy.

I think you forgot the pictures...
Nah. The interface is antiquated and will only take micro mb files. Had a good video. I Got tired of clipping it and trying to reload. Couldn’t find a delete post option. I’m open if someone wants to explain all that to me. Been here awhile.
Nice title tho.
if the admin would delete this I’m good.

My buddies first outting was to hot springs. We did snake one time and he was like again, again, again!

I think we did it like 5 times in total back to back to back. It was pouring down rain the whole time and actually a lot of fun.

Only problem was I forgot to do the Jeep badge thing while I was there, I’ll have to do it a couple times this weekend with the wife and get my badge this time.

• USA Proud
Reactions: CptnMurica
Nah. The interface is antiquated and will only take micro mb files. Had a good video. I Got tired of clipping it and trying to reload. Couldn’t find a delete post option. I’m open if someone wants to explain all that to me. Been here awhile.
Nice title tho.
if the admin would delete this I’m good.
I just upload to YouTube and share it here.

My buddies first outting was to hot springs. We did snake one time and he was like again, again, again!

I think we did it like 5 times in total back to back to back. It was pouring down rain the whole time and actually a lot of fun.

Only problem was I forgot to do the Jeep badge thing while I was there, I’ll have to do it a couple times this weekend with the wife and get my badge this time.
If timing was right I would be there. It’s getting crazy over here in NWA. Hoping for a break soon actually.
Last Saturday I took a couple and was eating and siping Coca Cola. Was like ok here we are. Almost ran off steep trail daydreaming. 😂