High Praise For MetalCloak's Duroflex Double Adjustable Control Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! Almost every review of the MC control arms on their page praises the improvement in ride quality. Maybe there’s something to it. 🤣

Some of my favorite excerpts. “They ride so much better on the road. I am able to hit pot holes and speed bumps without causing internal bleeding. I chose these over Johnny Joints because my jeep is my only vehicle and the extra rubber in the joints really makes long distance road driving better.”

“… these new arms have made my TJ feel almost like it has air-ride.”

“The Duroflex Control Arms are awesome and I know that they will last a lifetime!”

“Compared to stock arms/bushings, daily driving is a pleasure. The wife mentioned the steering/stopping/pothole & speedbump ride feel is much improved.”

Wait! Almost every review of the MC control arms on their page praises the improvement in ride quality. Maybe there’s something to it. 🤣

Some of my favorite excerpts. “They ride so much better on the road. I am able to hit pot holes and speed bumps without causing internal bleeding. I chose these over Johnny Joints because my jeep is my only vehicle and the extra rubber in the joints really makes long distance road driving better.”

“… these new arms have made my TJ feel almost like it has air-ride.”

“The Duroflex Control Arms are awesome and I know that they will last a lifetime!”

“Compared to stock arms/bushings, daily driving is a pleasure. The wife mentioned the steering/stopping/pothole & speedbump ride feel is much improved.”

1663332925784.png

Reactions: txbemis69
Maybe for 2023 we should add having been called a fucktard by Blaine as a prerequisite for the contest.
Maybe I just expect too much. I give away parts, just pay shipping. No, I am not going to send you a private message and do your job for you. You want the part? Put out some effort and stop trying to make it my job. I already dug it out of its hidey hole, packaged it up, got it ready to ship. Just get in touch. If that seems odd to anyone, just know I still have a couple of packages laying under the packaging bench waiting for the gent who said he wanted it to get in touch and send me an address.

When I say send me an address, I mean the one that the Post Office and the various shipping companies use to deliver stuff to YOU. I'm not going to guess at your name or any other pertinent detail that it takes to print out a shipping label. It is already a pain in the ass to cut and paste the ROTM address into the Amazon order form, don't make it any harder than it needs to be. If I have to explain what a shipping address is, you can pretty much piss off.

Not really, just in retrospect I never told him to post a picture of his family on the internet.

I don’t see the value in circling back and forth on this topic with you. You obviously missed my point on it and now you are trying to “bust my balls” on a comment I left encouraging you to play nice. But go ahead, do you. 👌🏻

Reactions: DrDmoney
Maybe I just expect too much. I give away parts, just pay shipping. No, I am not going to send you a private message and do your job for you. You want the part? Put out some effort and stop trying to make it my job. I already dug it out of its hidey hole, packaged it up, got it ready to ship. Just get in touch. If that seems odd to anyone, just know I still have a couple of packages laying under the packaging bench waiting for the gent who said he wanted it to get in touch and send me an address.

When I say send me an address, I mean the one that the Post Office and the various shipping companies use to deliver stuff to YOU. I'm not going to guess at your name or any other pertinent detail that it takes to print out a shipping label. It is already a pain in the ass to cut and paste the ROTM address into the Amazon order form, don't make it any harder than it needs to be. If I have to explain what a shipping address is, you can pretty much piss off.

Oh I get it. I'm just saying we ought to know somebody has thick enough skin to survive a light roasting before being eligible for the contest.

But yeah, I don't get his issue with providing a name. It's not like he's posting it on 4chan or something.

Maybe for 2023 we should add having been called a fucktard by Blaine as a prerequisite for the contest.

Don't be so tuff on Blaine, he is just that old dog next door that is half blind and deaf that barks at everyone that walks by and then all the other old dogs in the neighbor start barking with him.

Just do like Chris, pat him on the head and tell him he is the best dog ever.

• Dislike
Reactions: L J
Status
Not open for further replies.