Highline and 4” lift

mattcogdell

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Anyone have any photos of a highlined TJ/LJ with 4” lift?

I currently have savvy’s 4” with 1.25 BL with 35s. Looking to move into the genright fenders. Leaning more towards the highlines. Or.....would the standard genright fenders be better?
C37382B7-2704-4F5C-8168-41D0C5C98B5E.jpeg
B76DA12C-6EA8-4A75-826C-2A792BDE5286.jpeg
BEAFE5D8-280E-4217-ADB6-E8A9E1EEAAC2.jpeg
479AE627-E462-4C00-BBCC-A5DDE556B5E2.jpeg

Thanks, looking for more uptravel without getting into the fenders. Not excited to pull factory fenders off but there’s not a way around it. The second video there was a lot of tire-fender scrubbing.

Attachments

• 0B26ABBA-CB6F-4AFC-B7B7-84C8CFD8B1FD.mov
    5.4 MB
Why...don’t do it man. Yours is perfect as it sits. Trust me! Lol you don’t want to ruin it.

The LJ I’ve been trying to buy I belive has fallen through. The plan was to build it but after getting the run around i figured I’d just stick with the TJ. The plan would be to keep my factory parts and buy another hood to cut up Incase I wanna go back.

Reactions: JMT
Why’s that? Looks good though. The tube/sheet metal fenders are slowly growing on me.

Aesthetics and weight. PS no longer makes aluminum due to their negative fendere developing a crack in the center. I also think the rounded edges look better vs the square edge

Reactions: mattcogdell
Thanks, looking for more uptravel without getting into the fenders. Not excited to pull factory fenders off but there’s not a way around it. The second video there was a lot of tire-fender scrubbing.

Did I just watch the super bowl jeep commercial?

Yours looks perfect the way it is.

Highline kits look stupid on TJs IMHO. You really need the longer wheelbase LJ in order to make it look right.

Of course from a functional standpoint, I totally get it!

Currie 4” springs and 1.25” BL.
In order to really utilize them with 35s and the amount of lift custom shock mounts are Needed. Really is overkill unless you plan on some fab work to get the most out of them. Non highline flat fenders would serve me well, but oh well. They were in my rig when I bought it.
348BF1BA-D509-4789-81E9-A687F0F749D7.jpegFECF359C-7748-465E-889D-57379EDCBBF5.jpeg111CD8E8-716E-40A6-A2C6-EE6DF29F596F.jpeg

Last edited:
Yours looks perfect the way it is.

Highline kits look stupid on TJs IMHO. You really need the longer wheelbase LJ in order to make it look right.

Of course from a functional standpoint, I totally get it!

This is the reason for trying to find a balance. If it had wide axles and big tires I’d be more inclined to.

Reactions: Chris
Currie 4” springs and 1.25” BL.
In order to really utilize them with 35s and the amount of lift custom shock mounts are Needed. Really is overkill unless you plan on some fab work to get the most out of them. Non highline flat fenders would serve me well, but oh well. They were in my rig when I bought it.
View attachment 104854View attachment 104852View attachment 104853

That’s a clean Jeep. How’s the clearance when the front tire is maxed out on upwards travel?