Highline kit 37s impact orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean and nicely built

It's nice, but 37k? I think I'll pass.

Also not a fan of the color matched hard top.

Reactions: Starrs
I am not a huge fan of the color either. It's way over priced also. Highline kit looks nice, but there are nicer with lower miles for cheaper on the market.

Reactions: Chris
Doesn't mention any gear changes to go with those 37's. Not a Tera-Flex fan either. Looks good though.

Reactions: Chris
I had often thought about color matching my top...now that I've seen it not so much. Maybe it would look better if the side windows were a bit more squarish, and I would sand it smooth before painting it. Otherwise it looks like they doused the undercarriage with Armor-All so it is shiny and "clean" looking but that doesn't look so well on this jeep. Definitely not worth $37k.

I had often thought about color matching my top...now that I've seen it not so much. Maybe it would look better if the side windows were a bit more squarish, and I would sand it smooth before painting it. Otherwise it looks like they doused the undercarriage with Armor-All so it is shiny and "clean" looking but that doesn't look so well on this jeep. Definitely not worth $37k.

Yeah, don't color match your top. It looks too much like a JK thing, and I think the black offsets things nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.