Hillary Clinton and the email leaks

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Part of me thinks that the FBI is waiting to indict her until after the is announced the Democratic candidate at the convention that's coming up. It almost seems like if they are waiting to do that because it would cause a lot of hurt for the Democrats and almost surely cement a Republican win for president.

Of course this is just speculation on my behalf, and it if were true it would almost indicate that the FBI were in bed with the GOP (which could be far fetched), but it seems like that's the case.

I mean what the hell is taking so long with this investigation? If there really were no sensitive emails to be concerned about, then why wouldn't they have just closed the case by now? It seems like they are making it go on forever with never any updates. So again, why not just close the case? Unless they're waiting on something...

Yeah, it seems like this has been dragging along for a while, so hopefully they are building a case. She seems to think nothing is going to happen. I really, really hope they indict her.

I'd love for her to be indicted too but I think there's a zero chance of that happening giving the shenanigans that happen behind closed doors. Obama and his people will apply just enough back-channel pressure against the Attorney General and FBI director to make sure that never happens.

Reactions: Ron505
Yeah, I agree Jerry. I'm not holding my breath at all for an indictment. I don't think it will happen either, but I keep hoping it well.

Reactions: Ron505
The Clinton's reign of terror must be stopped and the FBI is the perfect agency to stop it. Obama has no sway with halting a criminal investigation. The FBI consists of men and women that swore an oath. In this time of uncertainty, we need the FBI to hold up their end of the bargain.

Clinton did indeed mishandle classified information, intentionally and knowingly. The FBI will recommend indictment but the problem is that it isn't up to them. If she isn't indicted, I fully expect a major shit storm.

I also expect a major shit storm when Trump gets elected. After watching a video compilation of anti-Trump people assaulting Trump supporters... Well, just wait till he gets elected. It's going to be Ferguson x1000.

Reactions: Chris
I think if Trump got elected it would be like some sort of political revolution. We will see!

image.jpeg

Remember though, the FBI is only an investigative agency. The Justice Dept will be the one to bring an indictment or not as the case may be. If an indictment comes I believe a pardon will soon follow....birds of a fellow and all being what it is.

Its not gonna happen, this is just another thing that people of real power can keep over her head to control her agenda when she becomes president.

I do not think she will be indicted either- though she should have been already. I also still think she sat on her thumbs while she let our guys die in the embassy just because Obama and Hillary did not want to let the truth out. No leader should ever leave soldiers and an ambassador to die- especially like those two let happen. She claims Trump is not fit for office (and that might be true) but she is definitely unfit while he is less known.

Reactions: Chris