Home bar ideas

Larger room just outside of the bar to hang out in with fireplace.
IMG_20181031_112910638.jpg
IMG_20181031_112306617.jpg

I definitely get a fridge down there and some old vintage signs of jeeps or posters from movies like “The color of money”.. but looks good so far👍🏻

I definitely get a fridge down there and some old vintage signs of jeeps or posters from movies like “The color of money”.. but looks good so far👍🏻
I have a fridge inside the door to the right of the TV but a smaller one closer to the bar would be nice. Definitely on the lookout for some vintage pictures but everyone thinks they are “American Pickers” now and the prices are a bit steep. Patience on my part I suppose.

I have a fridge inside the door to the right of the TV but a smaller one closer to the bar would be nice. Definitely on the lookout for some vintage pictures but everyone thinks they are “American Pickers” now and the prices are a bit steep. Patience on my part I suppose.
U aren’t joking about the American Picker thing.. 😂😂

Craigslist is your friend for getting things for your bar. I picked up a lot of things on Craig'slist for mine.