Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Homelink transmitter installation

MountaineerTom

LJ Enthusiast, Retired USAF Weapons Loader
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
It's what I call my red-neck cutting brake. When doing a front dig with the rear axle disengaged and unlocked (I guess it is an open axle at that point, Jerry :)), and the brake on one wheel engaged, it will pivot around that wheel.

Not quit a hydro cutting brake, but it was a fun little project to do.

I joined two stock levers...

View attachment 214882

...and split the cable at the equalizer.

View attachment 214883

I got the levers close enough together that you can still easily engage both simultaneously like a regular parking brake.
That's pretty slick. (y)

grabeb

TJ Enthusiast
I'm wanting to do this in our 01 TJ. If I go the mirror route what cars am I looking for at the pick n pull? Also on earlier post it was mentioned the need to add in an adapter to work with newer openers.... I'm guessing if I get new enough mirror or console mount homelink I won't need that, but what years am I looking for as well? My 2012 yukon factory homelink works with our opener, so I'm guessing at least 2012 and newer, but can I go older as well? I'm also going this route in our 95 yukon as well, but the TJ will be the guinea pig as its simpler to mess with.

Andymc79

I'm wanting to do this in our 01 TJ. If I go the mirror route what cars am I looking for at the pick n pull? Also on earlier post it was mentioned the need to add in an adapter to work with newer openers.... I'm guessing if I get new enough mirror or console mount homelink I won't need that, but what years am I looking for as well? My 2012 yukon factory homelink works with our opener, so I'm guessing at least 2012 and newer, but can I go older as well? I'm also going this route in our 95 yukon as well, but the TJ will be the guinea pig as its simpler to mess with.
I just recently installed a mirror from a large Nissan SUV. I think it was a mid-2000's pathfinder.

I pulled all the mirror harness out all the way down to the plug and socket in the A-pillar. Then snagged the temp sensors off the radiator support, including the plug and a few inches of the harness (there were 2 sensors on the support so I took them both but only ended up using the gray one).

I used a Nissan service manual I found online to splice into the Jeep harness with the service manual in the resource center here. I replaced the Jeep plug and socket on the dash and radiator support with the Nissan unit. Even though the Nissan had the homelink wired into a constant 12v I used a keyed source so someone can't open the door if I leave it in the driveway. I have pics of my splice info -pm me and I can send them over for you.

I used it for the first time yesterday after bringing it out of hibernation. So handy!

E2C64167-BBD2-44B0-9CA2-45FB7BD485D9.jpeg

grabeb

TJ Enthusiast
Google Kia

B2062-ADUP1 many Kia dealers online sell this homelink mirror for around $15. Comes with instructions and the electrical plug.​

Just saw this. I googled and do see them for around $15, but to be honest, I'm a bit skeptical of that price. I also watched a video of someone installing a homelink mirror in his kia and he spent $250 on his Kia mirror. Hmmm.... I do appreciate and I'll look into more or I might hit a salvage and see what I find!

Steve04

No need to be skeptical, I bought one and put it in my Jeep and it works great. Kia has these listed as an accessory/ upgrade for some of their models that are 4-5 years old maybe they just want to move them