Hood grill bumpers

samobius

Had to have my hood replaced at the body shop but they didn't put on the rubber bumpers that go in the hood and rest on the grill. Does anyone know the part number?

55075590AB

Edit: wrong part number.

Last edited:
There is a wealth of knowledge on here ….but....the forum responds well to pics.📸 If you have any of the part your looking for it will help narrow down the part number.

Looking that one up and it looks like it's for the outside where the windshield would lay down. I'm looking for something on the inside that rests on the grill. Are they the same?
You’re right, the part number I posted is for the windshield frame to set on.

Looks like it’s part call out number 20, but the description says steel insert?
4C8E613A-B37C-418F-925D-64B4CC197380.jpeg

There is a wealth of knowledge on here ….but....the forum responds well to pics.📸 If you have any of the part your looking for it will help narrow down the part number.
Unfortunately, the body shop left those off so I have nothing to go off of. But I think we found it!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Unfortunately, the body shop left those off so I have nothing to go off of. But I think we found it!
I would go back to the shop that did the work. You’re going to need the two rubber bumpers, the steel inserts and the bolts.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I would go back to the shop that did the work. You’re going to need the two rubber bumpers, the steel inserts and the bolts.
I would except it's been about a year now since they did the work and I only just noticed it. I've tried to deal with things like this in the past and my sanity is worth more than the few dollars it would take to fix this on my own.

Reactions: Wildman