WTB: Horn Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a stock pair from a Jeep Liberty, high and low tone with brackets and pig tail. You can have them..

20201016_153415.jpg
I am in Nebraska. Out of a early style Liberty. I have a set of these in my 06. Don't know if they work or not..

You can have them, just reimburse me for shipping. I don't know if they will fit or not. Do they look like what is there now?

Yes they look similar. Can you please let me know the shipping cost first before you ship them to see if it’s worth it. Of course I will reimburse you. Thanks so much

Hi, I just want to say THANK YOU for your time and help with the horn. I'm going to pass on your offer, because I don't want to splice the wires. I want to keep the original plugs. If there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know. THANKS

Reactions: oldjeepman
Hi, I just want to say THANK YOU for your time and help with the horn. I'm going to pass on your offer, because I don't want to splice the wires. I want to keep the original plugs. If there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know. THANKS

C15CDEA0-227C-4E92-AF87-BCF50072DBF7.jpeg

CF0B3BD9-525A-4DE2-BEDF-EE85B36BCB8D.jpeg

7E20CBCB-141F-4C9B-94D1-5C02914AD895.jpeg

86A9B472-4BA6-4EA8-9186-6A37A72812F6.jpeg

Do you know the part number of the high tone horn? I think I still have my original ones, but they're mixed in with some other junkyard ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.