Arizona How about today my AZ peeps?

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Holy cow, I hope you all got to drive topless today. I was finding things to have to drive to get just because it was amazing today!

I had to run out and pick up some Christmas gifts today topless!

IMG-0677.JPG

Reactions: jgaz and nk24
I did some Christmas shopping today too but it’s a bit nippy up here in Sedona so it didn’t merit taking the top off. I did however install all of my Black Friday purchases!

Reactions: ac_
Amen brother! Beautiful day. I too was looking for a reason to ride around.

Reactions: ac_
Ok @Jamison C You can't amp me with so little information. Maybe you did mention it on a different post, but I didn't see it and today is shaping up to be another day in th 70's, so i don't have time to go research it, so please remind me of what you bought and are installing.

BTW Sedona? wow I am so jealous. I wish I could find a way to live up there. That is some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen and talk about wheelin! I bet you could go wheelin just going to the grocery store. I love it up there. In fact I don't spend enough time up there.

@05 Blue Unlimited Same think what did you buy, and take lots of pictures!?

@jgaz you know what I'm talking about! This is why we stay here! I think I have to go to the parts store to get parts to store for later. (also looking for car shows too)

Ok @Jamison C You can't amp me with so little information. Maybe you did mention it on a different post, but I didn't see it and today is shaping up to be another day in th 70's, so i don't have time to go research it, so please remind me of what you bought and are installing.

BTW Sedona? wow I am so jealous. I wish I could find a way to live up there. That is some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen and talk about wheelin! I bet you could go wheelin just going to the grocery store. I love it up there. In fact I don't spend enough time up there.
Haha fair enough! Got an AEG rear tubular bumper and spare carrier for $150 off (direly needed), 13,000lbs winch for $280 off, some LED pods and side shooters with a 25% discount (I like daylight when I off-road at night), and a cool $4 windshield “Jeep” sticker that gave me 15 more hp ;) I have some windshield light mounts en-route that I got for $10 off so I can mount my 4.7” LED light cannons but that won’t be until Wednesday.

I’m aiming for a 2.5” OME lift since the skyjacker lift the PO installed clearly cannot handle the added weight but that’s a few months down the road. In the long run I see 30-spline axle shafts for my Dana 35 and a locker, but for now my current setup works for what I do.
683E6CAE-3B2C-4692-94CC-4978A8CAD2DF.jpeg

16F2DB5C-F069-4724-956F-AEBE66D29CF0.jpeg

8F285C4B-EF7E-4349-97E5-7BD6ADB4C36E.jpeg

B9049F0F-79EB-44C8-80FB-C8FA6FFF12CC.jpeg

Yes Sedona is gorgeous! I grew up in Vegas and moved here ten years ago and absolutely love the place. Used to have a couple of motorcycles I played around on but since getting into the Jeep world I’ve since sold them. It’s incredible having a trail and a mountain right outside my back door. If you ever come up here hit me up! Broken Arrow is one of my favorites, so is anything back in the Secret Canyon Wilderness. I haven’t tackled Diamondback Gulch yet but that’s definitely on my to-do list.

25B1114C-FC54-4535-A499-BEDF6632F940.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice!! thanks for all of the pictures. I will definitely hit you up next time I go up.

I already know about the added horsepower. Look at my avatar. That is at least 10 more HP!