How can I buy and send Bitcoin instantly?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Normally I use Coinbase for this but they're giving me the run around. I'm buying something from someone and he only wants to be paid in Bitcoin (don't worry, it's nothing illicit). I logged into by Coinbase today, purchased Bitcoin, then tried to send it to this guy. Coinbase comes back and tell me the funds are not available for transfer outside of Coinbase until September 6th. Well, I can't wait that long, not even close.

It seems I'm in a pickle. How do I go about instantly buying and sending someone Bitcoin? This is turning into a real nightmare when what I want to do is seemingly simple.

With half of the bitcoin world going broke why would anyone screw with bitcoin today? The alt coin market is not liquid at this time so just stay way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorba and 5632
With half of the bitcoin world going broke why would anyone screw with bitcoin today? The alt coin market is not liquid at this time so just stay way or it burnt like Chris.

Don’t ask me, that’s just how this guy wants to be paid. None of my business really.

You'll have to either trade some funds (a different crypto to btc) that aren't held (they hold them because you probably used a debit card, which doesn't clear for 3-5 business days usually) or find someone that will trade you cash for crypto. The only places that don't seem to hold it are Wyre and a few other smaller ones I can't remember, at least last time I looked.

You'll have to either trade some funds (a different crypto to btc) that aren't held (they hold them because you probably used a debit card, which doesn't clear for 3-5 business days usually) or find someone that will trade you cash for crypto. The only places that don't seem to hold it are Wyre and a few other smaller ones I can't remember, at least last time I looked.

Any idea if the Bitcoin ATMs let you buy and send Bitcoin instantly?

I tried purchasing with both a debit card and my bank account and it wants to hold them both. That's weird because last time I did this with Coinbase and used my debit card the funds were available to send instantly.

Oh well, it looks like I may just have to wait it out. I was hoping there was a way to buy and send instantly, but we may not be there yet.

I use Uphold and can settle immediately if under $449 so I just make enough withdraws till I have the amount
I haven’t used it in a while so idk what the Feds are making them report on now

Reactions: Chris
Any idea if the Bitcoin ATMs let you buy and send Bitcoin instantly?

I tried purchasing with both a debit card and my bank account and it wants to hold them both. That's weird because last time I did this with Coinbase and used my debit card the funds were available to send instantly.

Oh well, it looks like I may just have to wait it out. I was hoping there was a way to buy and send instantly, but we may not be there yet.

I feel for you Chris , I had no idea it was so difficult to buy a Big Brake kit from a Kali vendor. :)

I think* that’s what bitcoin atms are for, you can deposit cash into a BTC wallet

I’m going to have to go check one out to see if this is true. If I can deposit cash and immediately have it show up in my wallet then the problem is solved.