How can I find the build sheet for my Jeep Wrangler TJ?

Thanks!! Don't know why I didn't actually check. Owned this TJ for a couple of months now, and I just assumed it was a 35 in the rear.
YEAAAA BUDDY, I got a 44! haha
Now I just need to research moving from 3.07 to 3.73 gears and if it's worth it

View attachment 228886
Awesome. I wish I was that lucky when I bought mine lol.

I'll point you to the next helpful resource now... I'm guessing you'll be looking closer to 4.10/4.56.
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...angler-tj-lj-and-other-re-gearing-faqs.17063/

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Alex01
Anyone know if there is a similar system that works for UK export Jeeps? I get an error when I put in my VIN...

PS checking the VIN against the decode in the factory service manual, my model year is ‘1’.

Just a heads up, I found that this also gave me an error when I didn't capitalize all the letters in my vin

I still get ‘Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator.’

I even tried a VPN just in case it was a UK thing... but pretending to be in Miami didn’t help.

I cant get it to work. Ive double checked my typing. What am I doing wrong? 2003 Sahara. 1J4FA59S73P302335

I cant get it to work. Ive double checked my typing. What am I doing wrong? 2003 Sahara. 1J4FA59S73P302335

It's not working for me either right now. It has in the past so my assumption is the website is down.

It's not working for me either right now. It has in the past so my assumption is the website is down.

I had to contact jeep. They got it for me. I did find out I have the Dana 44 on my Sahara. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alex01
I had to contact jeep. They got it for me. I did find out I have the Dana 44 on my Sahara. :)

I think all Sahara’s came with a Dana 44.

My build is under my profile. Not quite what it came with from factory. 🤣

Congrats on the Dana 44. If you’re building for 35’s it will come in handy.