How can I tell what factory options came with my TJ?

I'm so glad you posted this. I used this link when I purchased my jeep. I brought it with me so I could tell if anything had been modified. The only things added were the rubicon wheels and tires.

Reactions: StG58
I agree! This is a very helpful tool to have if you're buying a used Jeep and want to know what it has/had from the factory.

@cKc99, this might be helpful to you when searching for a Wrangler!

Reactions: cKc99
That's pretty neat. Now I can check to see if anything has fallen off! (lol)

If you go to a dealer and give them your V.I.N. they will give you an "Options Report" for your Jeep. It's a chart and it includes the codes for each option. It's 2 pages of small print. I think the longer "Equipment Listing" above is easier to read ... especially for old farts. Thanks Chris.

Well for anyone else that comes up with same as I did, just make sure you use all capitol letters as it looks in vin. Guess site won't recognize lower case. 👍

Reactions: Eric M
It did not work for me. Thank you.

I just used it and it has to be uppercase letters. Lowercase did not work. But upper did

I just found out my Jeep originally had a Dana 35 and a soft top. Thankful a previous owner swapped in a Dana 44 and a hardtop

Love this link. Was able to verify that my 99 Sport did come with the Dana 44 from the factory plus with the Trac-Loc.
Looks like a 44 to me. I am so stoked. Have just started to look for new axels because I upgraded to 35’s. This saves me not only some money but buys me time also.

D1A03761-7D1D-4A91-94D5-B6DB2C179673.jpeg

80941121-857A-45EC-A450-F00698F9273D.jpeg