How do I raise the back of my LJ

Bighammer

TJ Enthusiast
My LJ has a tiny lift from the PO, but it sags in the rear.. I’d like to at least level it out. I’m not really into the aggressive wheeling so I’m okay with stock wheel travel. Suggestions? Is there a spacer that can be used back there? Thanks

Or, for less money than those plastic spacers, you can get aluminum ones from StreetRays.com.
To install spacers, you have to remove the springs. You might just want to replace the springs with stock ones while you're doing that. OMIX rear coil springs are $77 each.

Reactions: Irun and Bighammer
Or, for less money than those plastic spacers, you can get aluminum ones from StreetRays.com.
To install spacers, you have to remove the springs. You might just want to replace the springs with stock ones while you're doing that. OMIX rear coil springs are $77 each.

Thanks, I just checked their site, (Street Rays) they only make spacers for the front of the JK’s, no rear TJ spacers as far as I can see. But I did find some billet bump stop spacers, set of 4 for a 2-4 inch lift for $25 😎

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Thanks, I just checked their site, (Street Rays) they only make spacers for the front of the JK’s, no rear TJ spacers as far as I can see. But I did find some billet bump stop spacers, set of 4 for a 2-4 inch lift for $25 😎

Actually, the same spacers which go on the front of TJs goes on the rear, too. As I recall, they state this somewhere on their website, but on another page they forgot to say so.

In any case, I have identical 1" StreetRays spacers on the front and rear of my LJ to add a little lift to my OME springs.

Reactions: Bighammer