How do you recover a Jeep from a spot like this?

It's a narrower version of Lion's back. But shorter and not as steep going up or down.

As punishment for being foolish he should have to drive it out himself... The film title inevitably made about this fool hardy fellow... “Consequences”

Find the driver. And tell them to put a helmet on and some Depends underwear.
Stick it in reverse and when the front end swings around, slam it into drive and ride it out.
An old logging trick my buddy told me about some 40 years ago would apply here. He worked in the mountains, and he said the first thing they'd do is remove the driver's door. You want nothing standing in your way between you and the exit if things start turning to shit.

An old logging trick my buddy told me about some 40 years ago would apply here. He worked in the mountains, and he said the first thing thing they'd do is remove the driver's door. You want nothing standing in your way between you and the exit if things start turning to shit.
I used to operate tractors in some very off camber locations, I remember sliding to one side of the seat just incase it started going over. I never rolled one but my dad did.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Squatch
https://www.thedrive.com/news/36696...tuck-on-a-dangerous-bike-trail-has-been-saved
Screenshot_20200923-234523_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
That’s what happens when you take your JKU out at 2am drunk off your a—-.

But never worry, a pile of Mexicans will hang on one side while they winch it backwards.

That’s what happens when you take your JKU out at 2am drunk off your a—-.

But never worry, a pile of Mexicans will hang on one side while they winch it backwards.
Now this one sucks, the fat dude is not even helping.

Last edited:
I see they removed the driver's side doors.

They never explained its presence in the video, but at the end, someone grabbed it up and headed back to one of the other Jeeps with it.
I found some stills elsewhere - it came off of the Jeep in question. Probably 75 lbs of high axis weight they didn't have to contend with.

Last edited:
So how about the bafoon with the harbor freight knife, standing at the ready to cut the winch rope if "things go bad".... or the genius on the side with the strap wrapped around his waist as the "anchor man" for the clowns that are going to "keep" the JK in question from sliding down the other side..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: