How far are you getting on a full tank?

Type 2 diabetes may suck... but the road to getting it sure is delicious.
Have you guys noticed as you get older all the pictures of food on your phone?

A buddy sent me a picture of a clip of the Dukes of Hazzard remake with Jessica Simpson and a white Rubicon. I got really excited about the Rubicon.

Last edited:
I'd try to sell it before you move. It the truck doesn't say 50 state or California clearly under the hood somewhere it is a total pain in the ass. They do a visual to make sure the truck meets CA standards when you bring it here, if it doesn't have everything you are in trouble. My post was directed at people that have vehicles already registered in CA and not people bringing things into CA.
Reason #148 why I'm over living in California. I'll have to check under the hood. Good info to know. Thanks

Just did 1100 mile road trip on back roads, calm and peaceful cruising at 55 mph all the way.
33"s , 4.56 ratio, 6th speed at 2280 rpm, close to 200 lb of gear in the back.
mpg of 4 fuel ups as follows: 14.7 , 15.07, 15.2 , 15.6
I got a high of 17.5 mpg in Utah last summer. Same ratios with 6 speed. Was able to avoid ethanol. Makes a difference. 10% ethanol yields the same as your mileage.

I got a high of 17.5 mpg in Utah last summer. Same ratios with 6 speed. Was able to avoid ethanol. Makes a difference. 10% ethanol yields the same as your mileage.
In my little se I checked yesterday cross referenced trip meter/gallons. 15mpg.
No leaks, oil is fresh tuned up doesn’t burn oil. City/highway. No wheeling on this check. Should be a bit more. But fine w me. Previous guy said it. A shoe box. Lol
My 95 2.5 got 16-17
Got some guys claiming 18+ on around here I think. That’s one fined tuned engine and perfect driving no matter what your set up is. Imo

260 miles may be my best without running out of gas. I regularly get 17.3 mpg on a 3 hour highway trip I do about 5 times a year. 4.0 liter 5 speed nv3550 4.88 gears and 70mph on 35s for 3 hours

Reactions: HardSell