How far would you drive to wheel your Jeep?

I’ve driven about 4 hours to get to a trail we did on a Saturday then Sunday we drove a shorter trail then we drove home. We live in the desert, so I’m happy to drive to where there are trees.
I have a 1,000 mile trip planned up the coast for next month. Right now it sounds like a great idea. I may have a different feeling after it’s over. I’ve done the trip on motorcycle multiple times in the past, so I’m used to lack of comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, so just got back from the trip Wednesday. It was essentially drive 10 hours a day for 2 days, then a day off, then another 10 hours then a day off and then I drove home the thousand straight on the final day. It took me 16 hours, there was a lot of traffic when I got south of Sacramento, I lost two hours of my original gps eta. I only stopped for food once and fuel, trail mix to the rescue. I was happy to get out of the Jeep when this was over. Then again, I would have felt the same about any car. The TJ did great. No issues. It was 20 in Klamath Falls when we stopped there for the night and it started right up. Nothing fazed it. Love this Jeep. We won’t talk about mpg.
81f5543061d672b57f0e8095d5d60f12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up besting my longest trip last weekend going to Hot Springs, AR. Buddy and his trailer fell through so ended up loading up the fam and driving over. Not a bad trip at all. 9 to 10 hours or so.

Reactions: rasband and Kiwi TJ