How hard is it to install and adjust Savvy control arms?

That’s what I was gathering from reading other post. Just frustrating cause I picked it up right at closing...
Yes, frustrating, makes you wonder if you should have left your Jeep with them.

thanks for confirming. I’ll let you guys know the outcome tomorrow. Hope they are able to fix it quick was planning on heading to BB with pops

Thanks, but I feel I should have them fixed it since I already paid the $$$$ should have just freakin attempted it myself !
No kidding, you should get what you payed for. Moving forward if you ever need to adjust them for any reason reach out via pm or here and I got you. I’ve done plenty. When you go in tell them you don’t have a CV and you need the pinion angle to match the output angle on the transfer case.

Reactions: JMT and Ol Blue
The angles look like they may be too severe to put it down to the correct angle, just with my untrained eyes your driveshaft looks like it’ll bind (At least at any amount of droop)

Took it back to the shop( Nexgen offroad)and they adjusted it a few times. I was told they set the rear control arms to stock length ? The angles are supposedly 2• off. I’m still experiencing vibrations but not nearly as before. Thinking I need to save for an sye. Was hoping to put it off since I only have ome 2 inch in the rear with mml.
3B5E34B9-6C19-4A17-83E5-FECEEA6FB6EC.jpeg

On the bright side took it out today and did BB 3N93 with the family.
E7AF508C-E72B-485C-97C1-20E420C81E7E.jpeg

Took it back to the shop( Nexgen offroad)and they adjusted it a few times. I was told they set the rear control arms to stock length ? The angles are supposedly 2• off. I’m still experiencing vibrations but not nearly as before. Thinking I need to save for an sye. Was hoping to put it off since I only have ome 2 inch in the rear with mml.View attachment 124015
On the bright side took it out today and did BB 3N93 with the family.View attachment 124016
That 2 degrees off can absolutely be the reason you still have vibes.

So your thinking that pinion angle needs to come down more ? Would that place the driveshaft at to steep of an angle ?
In an ideal world, SYE yes. In your circumstance 2 degrees more down to perfectly match the output isn’t going to hurt the driveshaft and could significantly help your vibes. A good way to get a real world image is unbolt they rear driveshaft and drive in 4H (there is no speed limit to 4H) and see how those vibes feel or disappear. Could be your front which is helpful to isolate with disconnecting each at separate times.

Reactions: Ol Blue
I have a spartan locker up front don’t believe I should attempt that? I was told by the shop that it would be to steep of angle to match it.... I asked them too like you said but that was there response. Thank you for all the help. I might have to figure out how to adjust the arms after all. I’m just afraid to jacked it all up.