How many of you outdoor cook with a Traeger? If not what is your BBQ rig of choice?

100% correct and I think you have them in price order! i would not throw any of them out of bed for eating crackers...lol
Yep could have almost 3 of the first for the last.

Traeger Ironwood should probably be in there also.

Looking good. Time to wrap it.

PXL_20210409_141114443~2.jpg

Bolted a "Sear Station" onto my Camp Chef smoker.
Got it mainly to put that final sear on meat cooked in the smoker without having to heat another grill.
It runs off propane and works perfectly. Put a nice crust on some filets tonight.

PXL_20210410_015942840~3.jpg

PXL_20210410_020743037~2.jpg

PXL_20210410_025334028.jpg

What are the details of that? Can it fit or be fitted to other types of grills? Great idea. No need to manage two grills at once.
This one was made for a Camp Chef smoker. It simply bolts on to the existing shelf holes. It could easily bolt onto any smoker though just by drilling 5 small holes. It is completely self contained.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DTLYUZW/?tag=wranglerorg-20

• Love
Reactions: WSS
Just smoked a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin, dam that was good. I picked up a 13 plus pound brisket today.

What did you guys cook up this weekend?

Reactions: Thunderhead
Just smoked a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin, dam that was good. I picked up a 13 plus pound brisket today.

What did you guys cook up this weekend?

baseball sized pork & veal meatballs in the kamado- 400* indirect, not low & slow.