How many things are wrong in this picture?

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
Those of you that I have discussed may want to hold back a bit to see who is paying attention.
This is a TJ Unlimited with a hemi swap and the tires are 39" red labels on a Dynatrac PR 60 front.

1631576751629.png

I dunno how to build for 39's but.... RCV axle shafts, Factor 55 rope shackle, decorative orange shackle, bumper too wide/too close to the tires, and stainless sheathing on the brake lines come to mind.

Maybe it’s just the picture but those tires look dangerously close to that bumper.

I also haven’t seen Haltenberger steering on a Dana 60. Seems like all the ones I see have crossover setups.

Also, shocks and springs with a Dana 60 and 39s? How are those tires not hitting the shocks? Are there some big wheel spacers on there or something.

Maybe it’s just the picture but those tires look dangerously close to that bumper.

I also haven’t seen Haltenberger steering on a Dana 60. Seems like all the ones I see have crossover setups.
Also 39" stickies @13.5" 🤔

Reactions: Chris
Metalcloak trackbar! Kill it with fire!

Lots and lots of scrub

Ram on drag link instead of tie rod.
Not sure that's actually a problem

That's all I can see in two seconds. Time for dinner

Reactions: Jablinski
Metalcloak trackbar! Kill it with fire!

Lots and lots of scrub

Ram on drag link instead of tie rod.
Not sure that's actually a problem

That's all I can see in two seconds. Time for dinner
Doesn't RE have a gold TB as well? Either way... Not on mine

An interesting build approach , No inner rotor shields .
Also what's up with the steering? seems to me some big rock boys , ( you know who you are ) ;) ditch the stock geometry
steering for a modded cross over type with the P.S. boost cylinder lying horizontal all on rod end fittings to get the big flex.
A on line wizard may have posted multiple photos of various TJ's sporting this configuration in a Big Rock , dry as a bone landscape.
My personal favorite was a shiny Black Jeep with little fender coverage and big flex desperately awaiting a infusion of Hi Po inline 6 banger goodness to help power the big rubber through some sweet 60's. :)