How much can I lift my TJ before I have to start changing things

I just got my 2 1/2" spring lift in front and already had 2" spacer lift in rear. Went for a test run yesterday on the interstate @ 70 mph and no vibrations of any sort. This in a 2.5L 2000 SE 5 speed. No skid drops, etc... (no doors either...ha ha ha)

We have a new Mall Crawler dealer in my neighborhood they are pumping them out . I like a good looking jeep as much as anyone. When we drive my wife's car and were at a signal and one of these monster mall crawlers pulls up next to us and the guy driving it gives us the attitude look. I ask her how long would it take to make him and his mall crawler cry on a real trail. I always feel like you should earn that look. lol

Mine is mostly a Mall Crawler as well so I held off at 33's because 35+ looks overdone if you don't really need it. There are already too many of "those guys" around here. 33's are a perfect look IMO unless you want to look like an RC car.

Chris, maybe time for a “Mall Crawler Build” section. Just sayin!
Stock height and 35’s w/36psi!!!!

3167F0C7-FD55-46CD-A46E-7F0E0FC90357.jpeg

OP has a Rubi, so no SYE needed.
With the stock 4.10s in the axles you can run 32s with ease. 33s will show the gears could be improved. 35s and you will wish you had re-geared the axles. The cost to run 35s just to look cool is high. A good 2" spring lift running 32s or 33s can look great too. And for a lot lot less money and a lot better driving experience. Don't forget you will be in the Jeep driving it around. You won't see those 35s. But you will see a lack of acceleration and a big drop in fuel mileage. If you really love the look of 35s but never plan to use them then just put a picture of one in your garage. Hop into your 33" tire Jeep and drive off enjoying your ride. It's a lot better than looking at the steering wheel and speedometer wondering when you'll finally get to 35mph. -just my 2cents-