How much did you pay for gas this week?

$1.94 here today.
Quite a few guys left my area for jobs in North Dakota. A lot of them have been laid off and have returned.

Last edited:
1.90 at the cheapest place in town, which is surprising cause its a tourist town and last stop for truckers before they can't pull off the highway again. Usually we are in the 3-4 buck range.
It was 1.18 in Nebraska and kansas when I was up the at the end of November

Reactions: Chris
20151224_145535.jpg

come to Canada... $1.25/litre.... x4= a US Gallon... so $5.00/gallon.

but at the current exchange you would pay $3.69 US for that gallon of Canadian fuel...
unfortunately while Canadian beer is better than US beer...
our gasoline is identical. just more taxes in it.
Falsehood and lies. Canadian beer is not better. I love you guys but your beer and liquor stores are ridiculously expensive. The selection is good a lot of places... But damn! There's a reason we have lot of Quebecois down in the Live Free or Die state... Tax free and drive through liquor stores.

That being said I'd be happy to mail you a case of Budweiser for some Moosehead! I live 5 miles from a bud plant and I can smell them brewing

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

With gas prices all over the place, I just wanted to start a thread where we each post how much we paid for gas this week.

I'll start by saying I paid $1.99 per gallon in Beaverton, Oregon for regular.
$1.99 for 87 octane I think but my wife's LR4 takes premium so who knows what that's at. I don't even look anymore, it's just swipe and pump!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

And I thought that $2.19 around here was pretty cheap. But then again I think they still bring it in by 20 mule team wagons with shotgun riders.

I noticed over the past few days fuel has gone up around here by about $.10 per gallon.

I hear ya... I probably get 10 mpg in my Rubicon in the city if I am lucky. I can't wait until that supercharger gets here so I can see my MPG go down even more... LOL

Theoretically, it's possible to get better fuel economy with forced induction, just not likely. :cool: