• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

How much do you like Nicholas Cage?

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
Oct 25, 2017
Everett, Wash, United States
He is, in my opinion, the worst actor out there. When I am watching a movie, I want to believe the character...accept them as "real". This individual cannot deliver on that. Ever. My wife, on the other hand, enjoys his screen time (notice how I refrained from calling it acting?). :facepalm:

Reactions: RussTJ

JEEPCJTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I don't watch too many movies to begin with but I agree with Squatch. The few times I have seen him it just seemed like that same guy again instead of any particular character. I don't think I ever finished a movie with him in it. I do think my wife would watch all his movies with Mrs. Squatch if he and I were out Jeeping for a weekend.

Reactions: Squatch

JEEPCJTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I wonder if this picture showed up during my random internet search last night because of this thread. I'll probably never know but I do know why I hit the Print Screen button... so I could share it here.
2018-12-12 (1).png

Marilyn Manson, either another, or the same person on my "I don't care for" list.

Reactions: Squatch and Chris