How much do you think I can get for full doors

JeepDew

So my daughter tells me she would rather have half door....

What do you think I can get for her full doors... they aren't perfect but no dings or dents, just some surface scratches.

oh and if you know someone selling half doors...preferable black with black interior panel, shoot them my way. and whats the going rate for half doors.

Thanks
JeepDew

I'd post them for $800 and expect to get around $600 at the least. Maybe I'm way off, but that's what I was thinking.

Half doors seem to go for more, which is silly, because I'd much rather have full doors. I'm either a doors on or doors of type of guy... No in between for me.

Yup!! I’m looking for half doors for mine just to cut down on wind noise and allowing me to run them a little longer when it’s a bit cooler. I HAVE to keep my full doors though for work

I’ve seen most half doors for $500 minimum. I have to trying to find a matching set. No one seems to have stone white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Yup!! I’m looking for half doors for mine just to cut down on wind noise and allowing me to run them a little longer when it’s a bit cooler. I HAVE to keep my full doors though for work

I’ve seen most half doors for $500 minimum. I have to trying to find a matching set. No one seems to have stone white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi
I think I saw a set of white half doors in white on Facebook... I'll look for them and post it up if I find them.

I've passed on a couple of sets of half doors for 300 bucks. You guys are making it seem like I should be hoarding them! Full doors, I'd expect to get 5-6 hundred.

Every time I look for half doors they are expensive, that is why this time around I just bought a half door only jeep. Got sick of storing the full doors and hard top on my last JKU. Around here I don't like driving on highways without doors. Besides I think these just look right with half doors, follow the body lines really nice.

Reactions: CodaMan
I've passed on a couple of sets of half doors for 300 bucks. You guys are making it seem like I should be hoarding them! Full doors, I'd expect to get 5-6 hundred.

Wow, not around here. I saw a set about 3 months ago for $600 and the interior panels were trashed.

I'm not even trying to color match anymore ... I'll paint them to match.

Reactions: Zach Jones
My Jeep came with full doors. I was lucky and found the same color (red) half doors. Had to buy different door panels to match my interior. I think I paid $500 for them over 5 years ago. Drove 2 1/2 hours one way to get them.

I’d tell her, “Christmas is over. If you want half doors, find them and buy them yourself.” Just my .02c.

Reactions: lowranger
Here a good set of full doors would be around $300, and a set of half doors with no uppers or mirrors would be around that also. A complete set of half doors would be between $300-$600.

If you ever see a set of red half doors for sale, I’ll drive to mi if the price is right.

Reactions: Mike_H
I bought a set of full doors in Massachusetts back in September. I was watching Craigslist for prices and door condition for a month or so before buying. The prices were usually $200 - $300 per door. Doors in really good condition and/ or costing $200 seemed to be selling quickly. The rusted, damaged or highly priced doors were available for a longer period of time.