How much do you think this 2003 TJ Rubicon Tomb Raider Edition will go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much it'll go for.... (I see Chris' fingers did its magic on my topic...i see you!!!) :cool:

It's not much different than a standard TJ Rubicon. The red seat belts, badge and a few other insignificant changes don't do anything for me but since only one thousand were made it will fetch a little more. It's not stock anymore so who knows what it will bring.

Reactions: Chris
THIS... isn't going to get as high as what you think it would, IMHO. Cars and Bids has been a real buyers market when it comes to Jeeps - take a look at the auction results. Combine that with the just slightly shabby condition and somewhat unimpressive photography and you have a lower number overall - 15k?

That said, frame looks nice and I'm really rooting for it as a rising tide floats all boats.

Funny, I'm hoping to bid on this one since its down the street. But going back and forth. How much do you think this is worth?

I had a 2003 sport stick 9 years ago and got rid of it like a fool. Looking to invest in a nice stick and somewhat stock TJ now, but haven't found the perfect one

Last edited:
I
Funny, I'm hoping to bid on this one since its down the street. But going back and forth. How much do you think this is worth?

I had a 2003 sport stick 9 years ago and got rid of it like a fool. Looking to invest in a nice stick and somewhat stock TJ now, but haven't found the perfect one
It’s worth what you are willing to pay.

I personally wouldn't pay more than 17k for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.