Hey everyone my younger brother has a rubicon with a blown up t case and he would is looking to sell it. The front driveshaft double cardan gave out and split the case.
It is an 03 electric blue (I think that’s the name of the color) 5 speed with around 116k miles.
- psc hydro assist
- synergy steering,
- old nth degree lift with flat belly
- warn rear bumper
- Motobilt front bumper with a smitty built x20 with a synthetic rope
- shrockworks sliders
- matching full doors matching half doors
- both tops
- 2 inch lift with new rancho rs 5000x shocks.
- Poison spyder tube fenders
- bartact seat covers front and rear
- oil pan skid
- warn gas tank skid
- unknown body lift
- new 33 ish k02s (can’t remember the metric size)
- York air compressor
- regular maintenance
Jeep is really nice minus the t case, front driveshaft, dent on the corner (not from an accident) and the rear locker doesn’t engage all the time.
I am away at college trying to help my mom sell this so I don’t have lots of pictures now. The jeep is in the Bay Area. I was thinking it would be perfect for someone who wants a nice mild tjr and wants to put an atlas, 231, or even maybe a front half of a t case off of a jk 4-1.
View attachment 395126
View attachment 395127