How much lift does my TJ have?

Grn02tj

Just as the title says. I've seen I can measure my coils. 12" front 8" rear. I'm on 33s with no rubbing at all.

How much lift (if any) do I have?

You can add pictures on mobile devices just fine. People do it all the time, myself included.

I'm learning. I'm drinking. It's my first wrangler, but deff not my first jeep. Thanks for quick help guys. I'll be around the fourm

Ok I think I got it. Pics added

20180312_120928.jpg

20180326_110152.jpg

You have some sort of highline fender kit. Might even be an AEV, which is extremely rare and extremely valuable. Makes sense considering you are able to fit 33's with no lift.

Reactions: Daryl
Yea. It's a Sahara. It has 4.10. The Dana 44 rear. Tires are 33x12.5x15. No rubbing. It rides great. No driveshaft vibes either. But I swear it looks like I've got 2" on it

Guy said someone replaces the whole front end aftermarket due to rust. Frame is straight. My dads a body man for 30 years. Says no wreck damage. The different front end is for sure look

20181028_133239.jpg

20181028_133239.jpg

Guy said someone replaces the whole front end aftermarket due to rust. Frame is straight. My dads a body man for 30 years. Says no wreck damage. The different front end is for sure look

View attachment 77788

View attachment 77789

You have highline fenders which allow for bigger tires without any lift. That looks about right for an unlifted Jeep with 33's and highlines. If the whole front end was replaced due to rust, how is the frame? Have you stuck your fingers in the holes near the rear control arm mounts?

Frames nice. I've been thru it. A little on one bolt hole of my trans skid is a little rusty but the bolt is welded solid still.. It's ok mostly. I'm in ohio. The control arm mounting area is solid which I hear are problem areas. The floors are solid. Not carpet. Still painted.