How much money would I get for this jeep

All the work done to it makes it special...:p
In my area, I see junk rusted TJs going for $5k+
True, this makes it special to you, and worth more to you, but not for other buyers. It’s the other buyers part that you asked about in this thread. At the end of the day, it is worth what someone is willing to pay. You might get more than we think, you may get less. Local demand and pricing do matter. Rust free matters. Does it run and idle perfectly? Track straight down the road? Check engine light ever come on? Heat and A/C working? etc. We can’t tell everything from the pics and your build thread notes. That said, in general a restored 97 with Safety-caps is not going to be worth more than a 97 (or other year TJ) that is still pristine without the frame repairs.

In reality, most of us here put in more than we will get out. Mine is not likely worth what I think it is. But, since it is worth it to me, and I know what it took to get it there, I will keep it as long as I can!

un-fortunately people are not willing to pay for the "sentimental value" of items like yours is to you. To most buyers it's a 97 with 170K miles and tons of welding repair to the frame, which will scare the hell out of un-educated buyers. I have accepted the reality that I will never re-coup my investment in my TJ, but I have much inner joy when wheelin it, and that all that really matters to most of us with this addiction.