How much should I ask for my 2006 Rubicon Unlimited?

Thanks for all the input, advice and complements. One thing is for sure, I should have been on this forum a long time ago. Seems like a great community.
Here is my advice: If you have never been Jeep'ing out of Silverton Colorado, I highly recommend.

The 3 MUST:
#1. Take trip up to "Clear Lake"
#2. Take "Black Bear Pass" from Silverton to Bridal Falls and Telluride.
#3. Take "Imogene Pass" from Telluride to Ouray.
imogene.jpg

Reactions: dmr22
Thanks for all the input, advice and complements. One thing is for sure, I should have been on this forum a long time ago. Seems like a great community.
Here is my advice: If you have never been Jeep'ing out of Silverton Colorado, I highly recommend.

The 3 MUST:
#1. Take trip up to "Clear Lake"
#2. Take "Black Bear Pass" from Silverton to Bridal Falls and Telluride.
#3. Take "Imogene Pass" from Telluride to Ouray.View attachment 34779
I absolutely agree. Best forum for Jeeps, hands down. And I've been to all three of those places and plan to return this July/August. Nice photo. Good luck with the sale, though I cannot imagine selling that...

I absolutely agree. Best forum for Jeeps, hands down. And I've been to all three of those places and plan to return this July/August. Nice photo. Good luck with the sale, though I cannot imagine selling that...
Lucky Dog!!....BTW the way, that is my son not me (just a little older...lol!!). Who knows, may decide to keep it, haven't checked lotto tickets yet.

I'd go with Craigslist as a last resort if you're looking to not deal with annoying lowball flakes.
I'm surprised the above post was the first time someone suggested posting the actual FS ad here. Also try other forums. They all reach a national audience of Jeep enthusiasts (this forum is the best, but not everyone is hip to it).