How not to Jeep off road...

That guy was prob so clueless that he didnt know how close he came to rolling.

Ironically.. the extra weight from his angry eyes probably kept him from rolling lol.

Guess i gotta get me one.

I just noticed that when it started to tip back toward the passenger side and head that direction, the driver had the wherewithal to use his turn signal... ;) :D

Oh man your right!

Please squatch.. in your infinite bearded wisdom.. explain to me why he did that.. was he freaking out?

Reactions: Squatch
Hello, I am new here tonight with my first Jeep, 98 Wrangler. I have done a lot of stuff with dirt bikes in my day, but I do not think I will post "Hey, that's nothing, hold my beer and watch this" Wowie Zowie. You guys are critiquing all the things done wrong that I have not been exposed to and need time and experience to learn, but I am looking at all the things he was so lucky to accidentally go right. Yep, it looks like his spare tire saved him big time, and he happened to twist the right direction on it. Wow.
Thanks for posting.

You guys are critiquing all the things done wrong that I have not been exposed to and need time and experience to learn, but I am looking at all the things he was so lucky to accidentally go right.

He didn’t do anything right, not even “accidentally.” It was 100% luck that he didn’t roll several times back down that hill.

Edit to add: if you learn anything from that terrible driver, it should be two things:

1. Ask for a spotter if you have no idea what line to take. If there's any doubt at all in your mind, it benefits you to get an opinion from someone outside of your rig that you trust (I say that because I've had people whose judgement I don't trust try to tell me to take lines that would obviously require my TJ to defy laws of physics and gravity).

2. More skinny pedal (our phrase for the accelerator pedal) is not the answer! Slow, steady, and very, very carefully is the way to get up a wall like this. The more you bounce or the faster you go, the quicker the potential to lose control.

Hey! That rhymed!

Last edited:
39971338_1089378094559465_643770930010521600_n.jpg