How to drive a Jeep and a bike at the same time

Damn, I'm sorry to hear about the rider of that motorcycle, I hope he is alright.

This asshole deserves at least a few years in jail for this.

Reactions: JP13
Why do people continue to drive drunk??? This ain't rocket science. If you have more than two beers don't drive. It's not hard. And it's not worth it. From the fines, suspended license plus the increased likely hood of killing someone on the highway, don't do it.

Why do people continue to drive drunk??? This ain't rocket science. If you have more than two beers don't drive. It's not hard. And it's not worth it. From the fines, suspended license plus the increased likely hood of killing someone on the highway, don't do it.

Yep, I know. My friend has 4 DUIs. One of them he got when we used to live in Phoenix a long time ago.

He got sentenced to 60 days in Tent City, 60 days of home arrest (which was maybe even worse than Tent City), and 1 year of the breathalyzer thing on your car that you have to blow into to start it (which trust me, it SUCKS!). Oh, and $5000 in fines.

He's lucky he hasn't killed someone yet. I asked him why he continues to drive drunk, and he tells me "because it's too expensive to get a cab every night".

Well, if you're going to the bar every night (which he does), you have a serious problem.

Because they are F'n stupid, careless, and don't give a damn about anyone else on the road. I have seen lots of messed up and/or dead people due to intoxicated drivers. I have no sympathy for them.

If you can spend hours drinking in a bar, then you can afford a cab/Uber. There simply is no excuse to drive impaired.

I work in the District Attorney's Office and DWI's are what I am in charge of. I wish I could tell you of some of the many things that I see very regularly. Stupid is not an even close to what I can call them. When I get called out to investigate the scenes of accidents, it makes me sick no matter how many times I see them. Kids, parents etc are the victims, then there is the drunk driver, unhurt usually. I cannot understand the decision to drive knowing what the circumstances can be or usually will be. Even if no one gets hurt, the costs are extremely large. But they do not seem to care. Sorry for the rant but this touches every bad spot in my system.

I printed out the pic of the motorcycle and Jeep and is now on my office wall right at the top of my stupid DWI Drivers list. Damn that one takes a large piece of the cake!

I haven't had a drink in nearly 10 years, but in the past I have driven drunk, a lot actually while I was stationed in Germany. It's a fucking miracle I was never involved in an accident or seriously injured someone. I quit drinking and driving when my fiance was run over and killed, while walking to school at 0930 in the morning. I was devestated and it literally took me years to get over her death. When I hear people say "I'm a good drunk driver", I nearly lose my shit, I fucking hate that I have a buddy on DUI #4 much like @Chris. I'm up that idiots' ass every time I see him, dumb ass. Drunk driving is plain stupid, and people who do it need to be punished for their actions to the fullest extent of the law. Hell, if I'm driving around and see what I think to be a drunk driver, I call the damn cops and give the plate number, IDGAF.

whew, rant over...