How to order brand new factory Jeep Wrangler TJ / LJ parts to your front door

Fouledplugs

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
How to order brand new factory TJ/LJ parts to your front door

So a lot of TJ/LJ owners will undoubtedly have a issue with a part on their Jeep only to find that the part they got at AutoZone/Advanced Auto Parts craps out not long after replacement. Using the factory parts is almost always a go-to when it comes to replacement TJ/LJ parts.

Or maybe you would like to replace your scratched up clear instrument cluster lens with a brand new one...

Or maybe you broke the hinge on your console lid and need a new one.

Well instead of going down to the dealer to order the part and dealing with the grumpy parts counter employee you can order from the convenience of your phone or home computer and have Jeep factory parts delivered right to your front door.

Thats where www.factorychryslerparts.com comes in handy. (Not a paid endorsement)

Check out the screen shots below for a simple quick walk through of how easy it is.

I wanted brand new A pillar trim pieces. Mine were all scratched up and looked terrible. So I figured the easiest way to get a hold of some in good condition was to order them brand new...If I could be lucky enough to find some. I didnt want to take a chance and go onlinefor a used pair or to a salvage yard and receive another pair that were scratched up or had cigarette burns on them.

So I did some digging around the internet and found a website that sold and shipped brand new TJ/LJ parts, interestingly enough they had some in stock. So I clicked the buy button and low and behold they were delivered a few days later to my front door as if the parts guy at the dealer just stopped by and delivered them himself.

Screen shots:
5D6361F5-BC57-41F3-B827-A6E7B06AD169.jpeg

The A pillar trim I was wanting to replace.

D13CD449-448B-488F-84C9-296C4FD6A86F.jpeg

Navigate to www.factorychryslerparts.com

656E984A-A3C2-4AC0-9050-D97A9E4FEC86.jpeg

Find the parts you are wanting to order.

7361D72C-3EEC-454E-B626-9BBAC161F80C.jpeg

Add them to your cart (if available) and wait.

0377D0FD-00E9-455F-BD8A-37C3DDF05BA8.jpeg

Parts will be delivered to your front door if you did everything right.

Thanks, looks like a lot of stuff there, but the gasket/grommet that holds the windshield washer pump on my 98 TJ into the tank has been discontinued. Hopefully I can find someone that has NOS. Need to make some calls tomorrow.

Thanks, looks like a lot of stuff there, but the gasket/grommet that holds the windshield washer pump on my 98 TJ into the tank has been discontinued. Hopefully I can find someone that has NOS. Need to make some calls tomorrow.
Ebay and amazon. Just keep note of that part number. Its unfortunate that so many parts are discontinued. Good luck on finding your part.

Jeep dealer close to here did some additional searching and found one in stock in Arkansas, should be here next week. I will post the part number on the bag when I get it in case someone else might need it in the future.

Anyone know where to look for replacement transmission oil cooler lines? I didn't see them in either the transmission or cooling sections.

How to order brand new factory TJ/LJ parts to your front door

So a lot of TJ/LJ owners will undoubtedly have a issue with a part on their Jeep only to find that the part they got at AutoZone/Advanced Auto Parts craps out not long after replacement. Using the factory parts is almost always a go-to when it comes to replacement TJ/LJ parts.

Or maybe you would like to replace your scratched up clear instrument cluster lens with a brand new one...

Or maybe you broke the hinge on your console lid and need a new one.

Well instead of going down to the dealer to order the part and dealing with the grumpy parts counter employee you can order from the convenience of your phone or home computer and have Jeep factory parts delivered right to your front door.

Thats where www.factorychryslerparts.com comes in handy. (Not a paid endorsement)

Check out the screen shots below for a simple quick walk through of how easy it is.

I wanted brand new A pillar trim pieces. Mine were all scratched up and looked terrible. So I figured the easiest way to get a hold of some in good condition was to order them brand new...If I could be lucky enough to find some. I didnt want to take a chance and go onlinefor a used pair or to a salvage yard and receive another pair that were scratched up or had cigarette burns on them.

So I did some digging around the internet and found a website that sold and shipped brand new TJ/LJ parts, interestingly enough they had some in stock. So I clicked the buy button and low and behold they were delivered a few days later to my front door as if the parts guy at the dealer just stopped by and delivered them himself.

Screen shots:
View attachment 49578
The A pillar trim I was wanting to replace.

View attachment 49579
Navigate to www.factorychryslerparts.com

View attachment 49580
Find the parts you are wanting to order.

View attachment 49581
Add them to your cart (if available) and wait.

View attachment 49582
Parts will be delivered to your front door if you did everything right.

The “Like” button doesn’t do this thread justice. I have resources like this for motorcycles and am thrilled to have one for my Jeep!