I sold the Jeep a while back and don't have a TJ or JK anymore.

The only Jeep I have is an old CJ-7 and it has a system in it if you would like some details I can supply them to you.

The TJ had Kicker amplifiers hidden under the dash up high so they couldn't get wet and they were small in size.

The speaker is listed in the thread, it was a Kicker that fit in the original console sub area where the old speaker was.

Head units I use these days are all Marine Grade radios with no CD transport or holes to get water or mud into. They all have dual zone etc.

I use marine grade speakers so water and hosing out the interior of any Jeep won't cause damage to the cones etc.

I used to use regular head units until recently. Marine Grade is always great because the boards are epoxy coated to keep water or corrosion away from key areas.

Nothing is totally waterproof but darn close with IP67 rated stereo equipment.

I use FUSION or INFINITY marine radios that are NMEA2000 compatible and have WiFi/Bluetooth network connectivity and can be controlled with the phone, tablet or laptop computer.

RR

Reactions: JMT
Replaced all my speakers, put in a CD, and it'sa broke. Cleaned it and now it kinda works.
She came with a single CD RBK but I would swap it for a 6 CD RBQ for now until I scope out a new Nav/BT/Android Phone/Backup Camera upgrade.
Would anyone know if the radio wiring is the same on 2005 & 2006 as my 2004?
I'm looking at RBQ 56038622AJ units. Is there a better OE replacement?