How would you suggest getting this bend out of my bumper?

Place a 2" or so wide piece of wood against the back side of the bend to protect it, then pound the bend straight by hitting the wood with a small sledge/BFH. Shouldn't take more than a couple mild-medium hits, that's not much of a bend.
This is what I would do. No heating it up I would expect that to hurt the finish.

Reactions: Chris
Bolt it up to your frame @Chris, and drive it up here on a Friday afternoon. We can straighten that thing out in about 10 minutes. I doubt that the powder coat will even get dinged up.

If I can't get it done myself, I'll let you know!

I'm not 100% sure I know what town you live in? Either way, I'm up in the Beaverton area almost every Saturday. I drop my wife and kids off to visit her family, then I just go do whatever I want! If you're ever in the area on a Saturday...

It's like my now day I get to escape from everyone else, haha.

That is weird I ordered a Tuffy under-seat box from quadratec and it has been a nightmare. Over-priced sent the wrong part first, then out of stock on right part they had one sent straight from Tuffy. The right part finally came, but it was so bent out of shape the drawer wouldn't open or close. Tuffy wouldn't honer it even though they sent it to me, so I have to deal with quadrtec again. It has been like 2 months dealing with quadratec and Tuffy. Neither one of them seem to have their shit together. Finally supposedly they are sending me a label and a new part, but I haven't seen the label or any shipping notices yet.

I am definitely going to stop ordering things from quadretec. If they are the only company that stocks it, maybe I dont' need it that bad.

As far as your issue, mount it put your winch on it snatch block it back and straighten it with your own winch. J/k It will probably mess with your powder coat, but seems like something fun to do.

I like @CodaMan suggestion myself.

Or since you know you are not sending it back, mount it up put your winch and fairlead on it and see what it looks like. Maybe it won't be that noticeable in the end. or maybe you will spark up an idea one you see it on your Jeep.

Good Luck!

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
What if you strapped it down face up on a work table (ratchet straps)on some wooden blocks for spacers, then used a hydraulic jack under the bend, couple of pumps, no more bend. No beating with BFHs required. When I beat things, nothing good ever happens.

Reactions: StG58 and Squatch
Completely forgot about that. They will give you money back for any damages if you are going to keep an item that was damaged. Good point

Will they really? Should I just email them photos and ask them to take some money off since it's damaged?

FYI, I fixed it... It took me literally a minute. Got a hammer and a piece of wood, gave it one big smack, and BOOM, came right out on the first hit. No damage whatsoever.

Will they really? Should I just email them photos and ask them to take some money off since it's damaged?

FYI, I fixed it... It took me literally a minute. Got a hammer and a piece of wood, gave it one big smack, and BOOM, came right out on the first hit. No damage whatsoever.
Yep they all will give money for damnaged goods. Saves them the money shipping it back. Just email them and then call them like 10 mins later and you will get an answer over the phone on what they will give you.

Yep they all will give money for damnaged goods. Saves them the money shipping it back. Just email them and then call them like 10 mins later and you will get an answer over the phone on what they will give you.

Cool, thanks for letting me know that! More money I can use on other mods. You'd never even be able to tell it was bent now (thank goodness)!