Howdy from Conroe, TX

Landon

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Stumbled across this forum a few weeks back and have been lurking in the background. Finally pulled the trigger and set up an account. I am no mechanic but look forward to working on the Jeep. I somehow talked my wife into a lift for Christmas... I figured with our first child due in January I better spend the discretionary $ now before it all goes away! lol

My uncle has a bunch of tools and volunteered to help with the install. I will post pics once started sometime in January. Here are a few pics of my ride.

99 Sport, 4.0L, 5 speed manual, stock suspension, 32" KO2s

Jeep 12.17.jpg

Jeep 12.17a (2)_LI.jpg

Jeep 12.17b (2).jpg

Ha, we're on child number 3 (almost) here, and now more than ever I feel the rush to get everything done as fast as I can. So I understand what you're going through.

Congrats on the TJ though. These things will make a mechanic out of you, but in the best of ways!

Reactions: Landon and EBW
Welcome to the forum.

As an "older" parent of 4 kids, I can say that yes they do take your time and money, but its all worth it. Even though they are "fun Sponges" your views of fun change and you find new things to have fun with them. BTW.... Having a Jeep will be a great way to have some good Family fun that will keep everyone sane and happy.

Conroe TX !! I was there a few years back for work and loved that area. Best BBQ I have ever had.

Reactions: Chris
Ha, we're on child number 3 (almost) here, and now more than ever I feel the rush to get everything done as fast as I can. So I understand what you're going through.

Congrats on the TJ though. These things will make a mechanic out of you, but in the best of ways!
Chris, Congrats on number 3!

Welcome to the forum.

As an "older" parent of 4 kids, I can say that yes they do take your time and money, but its all worth it. Even though they are "fun Sponges" your views of fun change and you find new things to have fun with them. BTW.... Having a Jeep will be a great way to have some good Family fun that will keep everyone sane and happy.

Conroe TX !! I was there a few years back for work and loved that area. Best BBQ I have ever had.
There is no better bbq than TX bbq... but I will admit I am biased.

This is the first grandchild on both sides, to say the family is excited would a huge understatement.