Howdy from Suffolk, UK

GER

I’ve always had a desire to own a Jeep and then I picked up two!

The CJ needs a bit of TLC so isn’t quite up to daily driving, though was fun in the summer. The TJ is ,y firm daily driver and I have put the hard top back on as the weather is turning here!

The TJ is in brilliant condition, I bought it as a Japanese Import so it’s got the beefier diff but drum rears. I am slowly working out the branding of the mods, as I don’t have any details.

My 6 year old just loves sitting upfront with me as we do school runs etc.
0A96CBD8-B594-4479-AC08-E26B32CBF1AB.jpeg

Welcome from Washington (state)! ✌
They are both good looking Jeeps, what year/motor is that good ol' CJ?

Nice, im going to try and run my softtop all winter, have had my hardtop in storage since april but thinking of selling it it if I dont use it for the rest of the year as you say the weather has only just started to turn and its november.

Welcome aboard. Watching some Premiere League football right now.

It's always interesting to hear what people drive overseas. Last time I was in London all the cars looked so small and scooters seemed to be everywhere. There were so many European cars not offered here.

And of course right hand drive, left side of the road. I didn't drive. It was hard enough walking across the streets after a couple pints because the cars come at you differently.

Nice looking pair of Jeeps! Welcome to the best forum on the planet....you'll find it very comfortable here. Lots of knowledge and help available.

I’ve always had a desire to own a Jeep and then I picked up two!

The CJ needs a bit of TLC so isn’t quite up to daily driving, though was fun in the summer. The TJ is ,y firm daily driver and I have put the hard top back on as the weather is turning here!

The TJ is in brilliant condition, I bought it as a Japanese Import so it’s got the beefier diff but drum rears. I am slowly working out the branding of the mods, as I don’t have any details.

My 6 year old just loves sitting upfront with me as we do school runs etc.View attachment 122950
Howdy from Suffolk / New York :) - welcome ..........