Howdy from Wyoming

JensF1

Just wanted to say hello to the forum. I've been lurking for the past several weeks and studying up as I'm on the hunt for a TJ to replace my....ahem....2009 Honda Civic I've been driving for the past 11 years. I certainly appreciate the help and insight of the experienced members on the forum and will likely lean on that input as I do my search. Wyoming is a great place for Jeeps, and I've got a few fly fishing holes I've been dying to get into it, just need the right vehicle to get there!

Just wanted to say hello to the forum. I've been lurking for the past several weeks and studying up as I'm on the hunt for a TJ to replace my....ahem....2009 Honda Civic I've been driving for the past 11 years. I certainly appreciate the help and insight of the experienced members on the forum and will likely lean on that input as I do my search. Wyoming is a great place for Jeeps, and I've got a few fly fishing holes I've been dying to get into it, just need the right vehicle to get there!
Welcome to the group! Super knowledgeable bunch of guys on here. Be sure and post pics up on a potential, or already made purchase. This lot does love them some pictures... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rasband
You are the second person on here in 1 day that I've seen from Casper, Wyoming. I bought my current LJR in Casper about 5.5 years ago.

You are the second person on here in 1 day that I've seen from Casper, Wyoming. I bought my current LJR in Casper about 5.5 years ago.
That's a long way from PA! I'm actually looking at buying from other parts of the country myself...did you have it shipped or did you pick it up and drive it home?

Welcome !
200.gif

That's a long way from PA! I'm actually looking at buying from other parts of the country myself...did you have it shipped or did you pick it up and drive it home?
I flew out to Denver and then drove up to Casper to get it and then drove back to PA with it. Whole drive back was in an ice storm.

Welcome to the forum. Wyoming born and raised here, and agreed--it is a great state (minus the wind). Spent 3 or 4 years in Casper right out of school before I was transferred to Denver. My wife and I plan on moving back there someday. I still rock the steamboat logo when I can!

20200426_162254.jpg

Reactions: Kid Mechanic
Well if you want to try the PA to WY Adventure for yourself, I have toyed with the idea of selling my LJ... summer is coming, could be a scenic drive across I80 :)