Howdy

HeyEng

Hello everyone. I’m currently in Germany and my Jeep is in Missouri. I can hardly take this long distance relationship. Lol. I have lots of plans when I get back and from what I’ve read on here already it’s helped immensely.
The fist pic is when we bought the Jeep. First mod...remove the horrible stickers! The front sway bar links were shot so I swapped them out with a Rubicon Express set. No more clunking and amazingly the handling was much better. I also added Smittybilt side steps before getting stationed in Germany.
Im excited for future mods and reading what everyone is up to while social distancing.

Keith

The JK is my niece’s.

D65FB831-5FB9-4823-83C4-63F6C2D5E974.jpeg

C6502C0F-7717-4359-AF42-805CFE1774A9.jpeg

6EBFCBE0-6A68-4424-863C-65F3359C8CCB.jpeg

21C4104B-11F8-44E2-B27E-42890C693436.jpeg

Wow those stickers were horrible! 😆

Welcome to the forum. I can’t imagine it’s easy being overseas and not being able to work on or drive your TJ. Hopefully you’ll be home soon.

Welcome to the fold! You're definitely in the right spot for help with anything you might want to do to your TJ.

Germany's not a bad place to be stationed though. How long's your assignment?

Good Lord with the stickers! At least everyone knows what you're driving and I guess the tires that are on it. Good job on the removal.

Make sure you get in the TJ Resources subforum, you can download your factory service manual for free. Between that & everyone on this board you have everything you need to get it just how you want it. Welcome!

Good Lord with the stickers! At least everyone knows what you're driving and I guess the tires that are on it. Good job on the removal.

Make sure you get in the TJ Resources subforum, you can download your factory service manual for free. Between that & everyone on this board you have everything you need to get it just how you want it. Welcome!
You’re right. It’s a good thing I got rid of the stickers before changing the tires. 😆

Thanks. I’m at Geilenkirchen. It’s a NATO base in the north-east.

I spent 6 years in Germany and my second time over I was assigned to a NATO unit where I maintained the generators and A/C systems at communication sites all over Germany.

So yes I know where it is.